Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Ciao friends...if possible, I will join the GT Championship I choose the BMW Z4 my car
Hi you are welcome, the champ will start on 29 April 2013, see you on track
![[:138]](./images/smilies/rischio.gif)

Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Ciao friends...if possible, I will join the GT Championship I choose the BMW Z4 my car
![[:138]](./images/smilies/rischio.gif)


Grixx ha scritto:Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Ciao friends...if possible, I will join the GT Championship I choose the BMW Z4 my car
Hi you are welcome, the champ will start on 29 April 2013, see you on track
See You the curcuits ![[:15]](./images/smilies/15.gif)

![[:1]](./images/smilies/1.gif)

![[:15]](./images/smilies/15.gif)


![[:15]](./images/smilies/15.gif)

The most important thing is that the car to be competitive...engine power, the tires and brakes,is the most important ![[:138]](./images/smilies/rischio.gif)

![[:138]](./images/smilies/rischio.gif)

![[:11]](./images/smilies/11.gif)

Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Ciao,Hello My Friends... I would like to ask,will have to use the Data Acquisition Plugin the GT Open Championchips?



Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Thank you for the information,and where to send the telemetry data?only 1-3 podiums pilots to be sent?
![[:11]](./images/smilies/11.gif)

KaiserMEM ha scritto:Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Thank you for the information,and where to send the telemetry data?only 1-3 podiums pilots to be sent?
poleman and drivers on the podium
and where to send the data?to this address? telemetrie@racingworld.it ![[:1]](./images/smilies/1.gif)
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 2 ospiti