Erik Czakoi ha scritto:I sent the new hotlaps![]()
![]()
![]()
another one? I have not received anything ...
![[:16]](./images/smilies/16.gif)

Erik Czakoi ha scritto:I sent the new hotlaps![]()
![]()
![]()
![[:16]](./images/smilies/16.gif)

KaiserMEM ha scritto:missione compiuta
![[297] [297]](./images/smilies/sweatingbullets.gif)

KaiserMEM ha scritto:Erik Czakoi ha scritto:I sent the new hotlaps![]()
![]()
![]()
another one? I have not received anything ...
![[:15]](./images/smilies/15.gif)

Erik Czakoi ha scritto:KaiserMEM ha scritto:Erik Czakoi ha scritto:I sent the new hotlaps![]()
![]()
![]()
another one? I have not received anything ...
I sent for you now,Write me when you get back
![[:18]](./images/smilies/18.gif)

![[:6]](./images/smilies/6.gif)

Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Marco where to send???I sent out 3 times already!!!
![[:16]](./images/smilies/16.gif)

KaiserMEM ha scritto:Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Marco where to send???I sent out 3 times already!!!
prequalifiche@racingworld.it
I only received the email with the time of 2'10"894

Erik Czakoi ha scritto:KaiserMEM ha scritto:Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Marco where to send???I sent out 3 times already!!!
prequalifiche@racingworld.it
I only received the email with the time of 2'10"894
sent the new hotlaps again!!!Please control your e-mail!!!I sent a fourth time...this address:prequalifiche@racingworld.it

KaiserMEM ha scritto:Erik Czakoi ha scritto:KaiserMEM ha scritto:Erik Czakoi ha scritto:Marco where to send???I sent out 3 times already!!!
prequalifiche@racingworld.it
I only received the email with the time of 2'10"894
sent the new hotlaps again!!!Please control your e-mail!!!I sent a fourth time...this address:prequalifiche@racingworld.it
the email has arrived but the attached file is empty![]()
please, zip your files and attach these on the forum...

Erik Czakoi ha scritto: to control e-mail,I sent again...
![[:17]](./images/smilies/17.gif)
![[:18]](./images/smilies/18.gif)


Brosbo ha scritto:perchè se avevo fatto il miglior giro in 2.08, ora mi ha salvato un altro hotlap in 2.09? O_o non posso recuperare il replay di quel vecchio giro? o lo devo rifare?
![]()
![[:11]](./images/smilies/11.gif)
![[:1]](./images/smilies/1.gif)


![[:50] [:50]](./images/smilies/001.gif)

KaiserMEM ha scritto:Erik Czakoi ha scritto: to control e-mail,I sent again...
your replay is good but corresponding telemetry files are missing ...
![[:17]](./images/smilies/17.gif)
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 5 ospiti