SingSongSungSang!!

Area "relax" dove poter discutere liberamente su qualsiasi argomento.
Regole del forum
Sei soddisfatto dei servizi offerti da S.RW? Ti piacciono gli eventi organizzati da questo portale? Se vuoi contribuire alla sua crescita, aiutaci a sostenere le spese facendo una donazione libera con PayPal. Trovi il box nel nostro sito ufficiale.
Avatar utente
Kimia mclaren
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 517
Iscritto il: 05/09/2005 - 12:12
Località: Pompei (NA)

Messaggioda Kimia mclaren » 23/12/2005 - 11:17

Mariah Carey - Irresistible

Everytime I try to leave
Something pulls me back baby
Tried and tried to let you go
But it's just impossible
Everytime we say goodbye
Bitter tear drops fill my eyes
Wish I didn't need you so
But you're irresistible

I don't wanna lose you to somebody else
But I can't go on contradicting myself
I know that it's pointless to keep hodling on
But something inside tells me you're where I belong

Everytime I try to leave
Something pulls me back baby
Tried and tried to let you go
But it's just impossible
Everytime we say goodbye
Bitter tear drops fill my eyes
Wish I didn't need you so
But you're irresistible

I know that it's unrealistic to think
That things will get better
Between you and me
Cause time after time
You just shatter my heart
But when I'm without you
I feel so torn apart

Everytime I try to leave
Something pulls me back baby
Tried and tried to let you go
But it's just impossible
Everytime we say goodbye
Bitter tear drops fill my eyes
Wish I didn't need you so
But you're irresistible

Boy
I wish
That I didn't
Love you so
(oh oo oh oo oh oh)
I try to tell you no
But you're irresistible
(oh oo oh oo whoah oh)

See I only want it to be like it was
When we got together and first fell in love
Sometimes it's like I'm addicted to you
This love's so consuming
I don't know what to do

Everytime I try to leave
Something pulls me back baby
Tried and tried to let you go
But it's just impossible
Everytime we say goodbye
Bitter tear drops fill my eyes
Wish I didn't need you so

But you're irresistible

Everytime I try to leave
Something pulls me back baby
Tried and tried to let you go
But it's just impossible
Everytime we say goodbye
Bitter tear drops fill my eyes
Wish I didn't need you so
But you're irresistible

Everytime I try to leave
Something pulls me back baby
Tried and tried to let you go
But it's just impossible
Everytime we say goodbye
Bitter tear drops fill my eyes
Wish I didn't need you so
But you're irresistible
[...]Going outta of my head I think I'm loosing all my mind[...] (Beyoncè- Speechless)

Avatar utente
Kimia mclaren
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 517
Iscritto il: 05/09/2005 - 12:12
Località: Pompei (NA)

Messaggioda Kimia mclaren » 23/12/2005 - 11:29

Destiny's Child - Happy Face

hah.....
Chorus:
I woke up this morning
the sunshine was shining
I put on my happy face
im living, amazing , im breathing, im greatful
to put on my happy face
Verse 1:
I woke up and relized this worlds not so bad after all
looked at it through a childs eyes
and i saw these beautiful
things that you never think about
like the ocean,moonlight, stars and clouds
its amazing how we don't appreciate our blessings
there's plenty of people that don't like me
but THERE'S TEN TIMES MORE WHO LOVE ME and i love my self
sometimes it gets tough it gets tough
but i can't give up can't give up
just take a deep breath for my eyes
feel the love and give a smile
Chorus(2X)
Verse 2:
Its just me....I just wanna be happy UH
just be happy UH
just be happy today
today's the day im willing to say
i will put all the past behinde me
no more enemies
ready for(ready for)
Im living in this world (living in this world)
I wanna make a change(wanna make a change)
Im gonna make a change(gonna make a change)
Put on my happy face
Chorus(2X)
Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be ok
Everything's gonna be alright(repeat section 5X)
Chorus(2X)
Im flying(till end of song)
[...]Going outta of my head I think I'm loosing all my mind[...] (Beyoncè- Speechless)

Avatar utente
Kimia mclaren
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 517
Iscritto il: 05/09/2005 - 12:12
Località: Pompei (NA)

Messaggioda Kimia mclaren » 23/12/2005 - 14:42

Giorgia - Qualcosa Cambierà

Che diventerò quando tu non ci sarai
e che m'inventerò per non doverti odiare mai
non ci morirò se fra te e me
io ho già scelto e questa volta io mi porto via
un amore che non c'è
ti prende e ti fa innamorare
un amore che non c'è
ti lega ma ti mentirà
perle sono queste lacrime
vivo senza di te
il tempo passerà, e piano
qualcosa cambierà
che diventerò quando tu non ci sarai
ma forse rinascerò senza l'ombra di nessuno
un amore che non c'è
ti prende e ti fa innamorare
un amore che non c'è
ti lega ma ti mentirà
perle sono queste lacrime
vivo senza di te
il tempo passerà, e piano
qualcosa cambierà
lasciati andare ed
impara a volare
vuoi farmi credere
che sola non ce la farei
pensiero inutile ora che
io so chi sei
eri la droga che prendeva i miei pensieri
è stata colpa mia
scusami se io vado via
l'amore ha tante facce
ma solo una è quella uguale a me
ed è facile sbagliare
questa volta ricomincio da me

--------------------------------------------------
Giorgia - Un Posto Migliore

Come fai, ad esistere
se nemmeno tu sai cosa sei
come fai, a vivere
se tutto quello che hai, non basta mai
siamo tutti in cerca
del modo migliore
per comprare la felicità
siamo tutti in cerca
di un posto migliore che
troverai solo dentro di te
come fai, a pensare che, la tua
immagine, ti basterà
cercherai, qualcuno ma
tutto il vuoto che hai
non passa mai
siamo tutti in cerca
del modo migliore
per comprare la felicità
siamo tutti in cerca
di un posto migliore che
troverai solo dentro di te ...
né schiavi
né padroni
ogni vita
merita le ali
troverai solo dentro di te

----------------------------------

adesso ci voleva quella di olmo e vanette ma è stata gia messa [:20]
[...]Going outta of my head I think I'm loosing all my mind[...] (Beyoncè- Speechless)

Avatar utente
Schumi84
Legend
Legend
Messaggi: 3667
Iscritto il: 26/07/2005 - 21:33
Località: Un posto vale l'altro...
Contatta:

Messaggioda Schumi84 » 30/12/2005 - 18:45

Mariah Carey - Without You

No i can't forget
this evening
or your face
as you were leaving
but i guess that's just
the way this story goes
you always smile
but in your eyes
your sorrow shows
yes it shows
no i can't forget
tomorrow
when i think of all
my sorrow
when i had you there
but theni let you go
and now it's only fair
that i should let you know
what you should know
i can't live
if living is without you
i can't give
i can't give anymore
i can't live
if living is without you
i can't give
i can't give anymore
no i can't forget
this evening
or your face
as you were leaving
but i guess that's just
the way this story goes
you always smile
but in your eyes
your sorrow shows
yes it shows
i can't live
if living is without you
i can't give
i can't give anymore
i can't live
if living is without you
i can't give
i can't give anymore

The-Flying-Finn
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 504
Iscritto il: 23/05/2004 - 19:55
Località: Tampere - Treviso
Contatta:

Messaggioda The-Flying-Finn » 10/01/2006 - 20:16

Jope Ruonansuu - Juodaan Vodkaa

Harsoo harasoo hara soo soo
hara soskovi kori soo soo (Hei)
Sara siitsevi siitsevi porskitto kiisseli
jaa jaa harasoo soo

Stalisnoja vodkapullon juotuaa Igor
toisen pjullon gaivaa Ladastaan
Maatuska taas leiponut on Liebuskaa
Tätä Igorile koittaa tuputtaa

Igor tuntee duskaa sekä holotnaa
kun ei mikään toimi maassa rjyssien

Drapda jauhaa pelkkää djemokratiaa:
Njyt ois aika uuden vallankjumouksen

Juodaan Vodkaa tullaan viisaammiksi näin
Juodaan Vodkaa kun hapankaali haisee hengessäin
Sjelvinpäin

Harsoo harasoo hara soo soo
hara soskovi kori soo soo (Hei)
Sara siitsevi siitsevi porskitto kiisseli
jaa jaa harasoo soo

Igor riepu soittaa kansa miliisin tältä
tiebuskoita liikaa udellen
Mjiliisi saa viiden ruplan korruptin
Igor sekoo kanssa strategioiden

Kazastanin poijaat hakkas Bresnevin
Gorbatsov sai leiman otsikkoon
Puna-armeijakin pääsi Hjelsinkiin
Raisa riepu joutui yksin evakkoon

Juodaan Vodkaa tullaan viisaammiksi näin
Juodaan Vodkaa Ladan peilistä kun katson sjilmiän -
nje on njurinpäin

Harsoo harasoo hara soo soo
hara soskovi kori soo soo (Hei)
Sara siitsevi siitsevi porskitto kiisseli
jaa jaa harasoo soo

Igor sammuu alla Bugat soobaskan
mut alla petturjiksi paljastuu
Njyt juttu kiirii yllä koko Moskovan
Tabaritskit taisteluihin valmistjuu

Tori täynnä mjiliisejä vjilisee
zilloin Igor riepu vihdoin tajuaa
Igor juoksee pjallit vain nyt kjilisee
Hän Ziperian junaan lipsahtaa

Juodaan Vodkaa tullaan viisaammiksi näin
Juodaan Vodkaa on pakko tjyötää viinaa hetkittäin
Juodaan Vodkaa tullaa viisaammiksi näin
Juodaan Vodkaa on pakko työtää viinaa hetkittäin - selvin päin

Harsoo harasoo hara soo soo
hara soskovi kori soo soo (Hei)
Sara siitsevi siitsevi porskitto kiisseli
jaa jaa harasoo soo

Harsoo harasoo hara soo soo
hara soskovi kori soo soo (Hei)
Sara siitsevi siitsevi porskitto kiisseli
jaa jaa harasoo soo


Immagine
Editato da Admin - Tratto dal regolamento del forum:
Comportamento
Non sono consentiti/e:
· insulti tra gli utenti.

Avatar utente
Kimia mclaren
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 517
Iscritto il: 05/09/2005 - 12:12
Località: Pompei (NA)

Messaggioda Kimia mclaren » 12/01/2006 - 20:09

Mariah Carey - Hero

Hmm
There's a hero
If you look inside your heart
You don't have to be afraid
Of what you are
There's an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

It's a long road
When you face the world alone
No one reaches out a hand
For you to hold
You can find love
If you search within yourself
And the emptiness you felt
Will disappear

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

Oh oooh
Lord knows
Dreams are hard to follow
But don't let anyone
Tear them away, hey yeah
Hold on
There will be tomorrow
In time
You'll find the way

And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

That a hero lies in you
Mhhh
That a hero lies in
You
[...]Going outta of my head I think I'm loosing all my mind[...] (Beyoncè- Speechless)

Avatar utente
Kimia mclaren
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 517
Iscritto il: 05/09/2005 - 12:12
Località: Pompei (NA)

Messaggioda Kimia mclaren » 12/01/2006 - 20:16

Destiny's Child - Killing Time

Sitting on the stairway
Hoping that your ok
Waiting patiently
For you to come back to me
(what should I do)
I don't mind the waiting
As long as there's still maybe
A possibility
For you to be true to me
I'll be sitting on the stairway
Till a quarter till two
With nothing to do baby
I twiddle my thumbs and wait
Chorus :
Killing time
Waiting on you
What should I do
I'll be sitting here waiting
Killing time
Waiting on you
What should I do
I'll be sitting here waiting
I look inside your mirror
I'll hope that you see clearer
Look behind yourself
And you will find me
I got your back baby
The love I have I'm saving
I'll be there for you
Just like I said I'll be
I'll be sitting on the stairway
Till a quarter till three
With nothing to do baby
I twiddle my thumbs and wait
Repeat Chorus
Oh baby when you come back down
Don't forget the love you found in me
I know that your gonna take time
Remember I'm by your side
Don't worry I'm down for you
No matter what you're going through
I'll be there,I'll be there
Baby,Baby,Baby,Baby,Baby
Repeat Chorus Till End



Dedicata a Schumina [:20]

(ma che belle canzoni che ti passo IO [:20] [:8] )
[...]Going outta of my head I think I'm loosing all my mind[...] (Beyoncè- Speechless)

Avatar utente
Schumi84
Legend
Legend
Messaggi: 3667
Iscritto il: 26/07/2005 - 21:33
Località: Un posto vale l'altro...
Contatta:

Messaggioda Schumi84 » 12/01/2006 - 20:19

Grassie...
Guarda cosa scrivo io


[:16] [:16]

Dammi il tempo di pensare...


Eccola

WHEN YOU BELIEVE (Mariah Carey & Whithney Houston)

Many nights we've prayed
With no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains
Long before we knew we could

Chorus:
There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
It's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve
When you believe
Somehow you will, (Now you will (3rd Chorus through))
You will when you believe

In this time of fear
When prayer so often proves in vain
Hope seemed like the summer birds
Too swiftly flown away
Yet now I'm standing here
My heart's so full, I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words
I never thought I'd say

Chorus

So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith

Avatar utente
Schumi84
Legend
Legend
Messaggi: 3667
Iscritto il: 26/07/2005 - 21:33
Località: Un posto vale l'altro...
Contatta:

Messaggioda Schumi84 » 12/01/2006 - 20:35

Made For Loving You


My Girl
Some things are meant to be

I told you once, I told you twice
That boy you been with, doubt he aint right
I see the tears, you try to hide
That boy you been with, way out of line

I've been there through sun and rain
I've been there to ease the pain
Got to learn how to break the chain
Girl if i gave you

[Chorus]
If I gave you my world, would you be my girl?
What would it take? I'd wait forever
Some things are meant to be, you and me
And if you take a piece of my heart, a touch of your soul
Look what we've got, we fit together
I know this much is true I was made for loving you

Just ask your friends, I've seen him out
That boy you been with, he's playing around
I'm here because, confirm your doubt
That boy you been with, to me he aint down (?)

I'll been there though time will change
I'll be there I'll be the same
Til you learn how to break the chain
Girl if I gave you

[Chorus]
If I gave you my world, would you be my girl?
What would it take? I'd wait forever
Some things are meant to be, you and me
And if you take a piece of my heart, a touch of your soul
Look what we've got, we fit together
I know this much is true I was made for loving you

You make it, you take it
It's clear to me there is something between us
Mistake it, my heart's breaking
I'm begging you please

I've been there through sun and rain
I've been there to ease the pain
Got to learn how to break the chain
Girl if i gave you

[Chorus - repeat to fade]
If I gave you my world, would you be my girl?
What would it take? I'd wait forever
Some things are meant to be, you and me
And if you take a piece of my heart, a touch of your soul
Look what we've got, we fit together
I know this much is true I was made for loving you


Ovviamente facendo gli opportuni cambiamenti... [:20]

Avatar utente
Andrea_Schumi
Legend
Legend
Messaggi: 4039
Iscritto il: 23/08/2005 - 13:11
Località: Monza,a 2 passi dall'autodromo
Contatta:

Messaggioda Andrea_Schumi » 13/01/2006 - 22:28

Mimian to but the tiri bachin akilar,
baleri ke muki ale bachin akilaaaaar,

Mimian to but the tiri bachin akilar,
baleri ke muki ale bachin akilar,

I'll retari nakesiri ona tar, (Aoouuuuuh!)

The Mundian to bach ke Rahi,
with the Hurle, hurle, hurle murd Bilar,
The Mundian to bach ke Rahi
with the Hurle, Hurle, Hurle murd Bilar,
The Mundian to bach keee Rahiiiiiiiiii-ahhh!

(Hua!)

Eraki kisure gemme silli etha Hoker-e,
siki eth adama sillin millin etha hoker-eee,

Eraki kisure gemme silli etha Hoker-e,
siki eth adama sillin millin etha hoker-eeeee,

Tami ke Rakimi itoml-mi putai,
Tami ke Rakimi itoml-mi putai,

U'll the muri gemmi onli albahar , (Aoouuuuuh!)

The Mundian to bach ke Rahi,
with the Hurle, hurle, hurle murd Bilar,
The Mundian to bach ke Rahi
with the Hurle, Hurle, Hurle murd Bilar,
The Mundian to bach keee Rahiiiiiiiiii-ahhh!

Garib beat to wan mi pea urub da tha marda
pot della alla ina Hurlara miss tha hardaaa,

Garib beat to wan mi pea urub da tha marda
pot della alla ina Hurlara miss tha hardaaa,

On Ai go the Hindi you konimi kanithor,
On Ai go the Hindi you konimi kanithor,

I'll gerent the ersoni koinar, (Aoouuuuuh!)

The Mundian to bach ke Rahi,
with the Hurle, hurle, hurle murd Bilar,
The Mundian to bach ke Rahi
with the Hurle, Hurle, Hurle murd Bilar,
The Mundian to bach keee Rahiiiiiiiiii-ahhh!

(Hua!)

Mundian To Bullop eneri ab tha Harria,
tell mi if Ai Canabi eneri abi sharia,

Mundian To Bullop eneri ab tha Harria,
tell mi if Ai Canabi eneri abi sharia,

Then you up tha heuabe erubi ab di wanna,
Then you up tha heuabe erubi ab di wanna,

In tha Sackin and tha Hussin ant tha wa, (Aoouuuuuh!)

The Mundian to bach ke Rahi,
with the Hurle, hurle, hurle murd Bilar,
The Mundian to bach ke Rahi
with the Hurle, Hurle, Hurle murd Bilar,
The Mundian to bach keee Rahiiiiiiiiii-ahhh!

*Scratching*
[:8]
Immagine
-
Immagine

"La Ferrari non vincerà più niente per i prossimi ventun'anni - R Dennis all'indomani di Suzuka 2000"

Avatar utente
Kng
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 550
Iscritto il: 17/09/2005 - 01:57
Località: Sul Camion del Team - Pescara
Contatta:

Messaggioda Kng » 13/01/2006 - 23:21

Pink Floyd

Speak to Me

(strumentale)

[:8]
Immagine
Yamaha bike service loaded! EVVAIIIIIIII
Immagine

Avatar utente
Matteo Tex
Winner
Winner
Messaggi: 1216
Iscritto il: 13/11/2004 - 22:21
Nome e cognome: Matteo Tedde
Località: Alghero(ss)/Roma
Contatta:

Messaggioda Matteo Tex » 13/01/2006 - 23:55

Chiamati a raccolta!
Chiamati a raccolta che non è il tempo della vendemmia facile
Fedeli differenti!
Fedeli differenti che non è il tempo della musica ascoltabile

Grande era la mia musica quando ero piccola io
Nelle mani portava le stelle
In Lei la mia liberazione
Sapeva essere e non essere
Pura energia Volare
Catena di atomi lucenti
Battito di circolazione vitale

Nutrimento dei sogni
Continua fluidità
Testimone di ogni dolore
Rivelatrice di verità
Raccoglimi nella mano – diceva – ti canterò
Consolazione dei senza fede
Generosa di intensità

Madre mia per quanto tempo ancora
Che questo tempo dobbiamo scontare?

E l’aria non ha più mistero intorno a te
Canti di amore sterile
Che non so riconoscere
Ti hanno preso l’anima senza paura
Gli uomini hanno i sensi, già…
Ma non tutti quanti nella stessa misura

E io ti cerco ancora
Sono guerriera
E riposerò dove il mondo
Ancora
Risuona

Musica che mi ricordi di te
E poi tornare al respiro del mare

Era musica che scorre nelle vene
Amore
Energia mutabile
Eterno Bene

Ginevra di Marco - FEDELI DIFFERENTI
Immagine
“corro veloce per la mia strada, anche se non è più la stessa strada”

The-Flying-Finn
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 504
Iscritto il: 23/05/2004 - 19:55
Località: Tampere - Treviso
Contatta:

Messaggioda The-Flying-Finn » 14/01/2006 - 11:08

Bob Marley - Kaya

(Wake up and -)
(Wake up and -)
(Wake up and -) Wake up and turn I loose,
For the rain is fallin'!

Got to have kaya now (kaya, kaya),
Got to have kaya now (kaya, kaya)
Got to have kaya now (kaya, kaya),
For the rain is fallin'!

We-e-e-e-e-ell, I feel so high, I even touch the sky
Above the fallin' rain!
I feel so good in my neighbourhood,
So: here I come again!

I've got to have kaya now (kaya, kaya),
Got to have kaya now (kaya, kaya)
I've got to have kaya now (kaya, kaya),
For the rain is fallin'!
---
/Instrumental break/
---
Wo-o-oh! Yea-ea-ea-eah! I feel so high, I even touch the sky
Above the fallin' rain!
We-e-ell, I feel so good in my neighbourhood
So: here I come again!

I've got to have kaya now!
I've got to have kaya now!
I've got to have kaya now,
For the rain is fallin'!

Get up and turn I loose;
Wake up and turn I loose;
Wake up and turn I loose, for the rain is fallin'.
We-e-ell, kayaman! (kaya, kaya)
Kayaman! (kaya, kaya)
Got to have kaya now (kaya, kaya),
For the rain is - rain is fallin'!
Wake up and turn I loose
Editato da Admin - Tratto dal regolamento del forum:

Comportamento

Non sono consentiti/e:

· insulti tra gli utenti.

The-Flying-Finn
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 504
Iscritto il: 23/05/2004 - 19:55
Località: Tampere - Treviso
Contatta:

Messaggioda The-Flying-Finn » 14/01/2006 - 11:13

Bob Marley - Natural mystic

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
I won't tell no lie;
One and all have to face reality now.
'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
Don't tell no lie.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
Can't keep them down -
If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
I won't tell no lie;
If you listen carefully now you will hear:
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Editato da Admin - Tratto dal regolamento del forum:

Comportamento

Non sono consentiti/e:

· insulti tra gli utenti.

Avatar utente
Kimia mclaren
Famous Driver
Famous Driver
Messaggi: 517
Iscritto il: 05/09/2005 - 12:12
Località: Pompei (NA)

Messaggioda Kimia mclaren » 14/01/2006 - 15:37

Schumi84 ha scritto:Ovviamente facendo gli opportuni cambiamenti... [:20]


mi sembra giusto [:20] ... se nn li facessi ci sarebbero un po' di problemi [:44]
[...]Going outta of my head I think I'm loosing all my mind[...] (Beyoncè- Speechless)


Torna a “Paddock / Off Topic”

Chi c’è in linea

Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 6 ospiti